You will arrive between 3am – 4am the following the day. Checking into a Homestay and have a short sleep until the morning.
Day 2: Ha Giang – Thon Tha Trekking
09 :00 After breakfast you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields for about 1,5
We will visit some villages to get a taste of the authentic daily rural life. You can experience the
culture and customs of Tay people in this village.
12:30-13:00 Have lunch with a local Tay family.
After lunch you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields.
We will visit some villages where the Tay minority people live. You can see their traditional stilt
houses, have chance to talk with them about what they do in their daily life.
After trekking through some villages, and experiencing the breathless natural,
you will be welcome by a hospitable Tay family who offers overnight accommodation in their stilt
house. Although this place only provides basic comfort, you will find the stay an unforgettable
19:00 Have a memorable dinner with a local Tay family. Overnight at homestay in Thon Tha village.
Day 3: Thon Tha – Khuoi My – Ha Noi.
8:00 After breakfast the trek begins through a green valley and up the mountain linking Thon Tha
to Khuoi My village.
This is quite a hard mountain trek, but peaceful and very memorable.
Today is an absolutely unforgettable trekking day, because: Khuoy My village is home to more
than 62 Dao Ao Dai ethnic minority households located at the top of a mountain. Here is where
the unique unspoiled nature merges with the traditional life of the local people.
12:00 Break for a delicious picnic lunch near the rice terrace fields. Then you will continue to trek
through the beautiful palm and bamboo forest, discover tranquil mountains, graceful villages in
this almost untouched area.
15:30 Return to Ha Noi
22:30-23:00 Arrive back in Ha Noi. Tour ends.
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienced driver
- 2 Bottles of water
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites and accommodation in Ha Giang
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
Price & Cancellation
- Children from 4 to 6 years: 75 % of Adult’s price
- Children under 3 years: 30% of Adult’s price
What should to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October,
- November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Ha Giang.
- Keep contact with Expert Vietnam Tour to get support any time.