DAY 1: HA NOI – HA GIANG
6:00-6:30 Pick up at your hotel in Ha Noi and depart for Ha Giang by bus. You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way.
12:45 -13:15 Have lunch in local restaurant.
14:00 Leave Ha Giang City for Quan Ba Mountain town. On the way you can take some photos of the magnificent views of the rice fields, mountains and valleys.
15:30 Stop at Heaven`s Gate, enjoy the fresh air & see the panorama of Tam Son Town from above, afterwards we head to the countryside where you will be welcomed by local Tay families.
16:00 Spend time to rest and freshen up before trekking around the village. You can discover the rammed earth house of Black Dao which surrounded by terraced paddy fields.
19:00 You will have a local delicious dinner in one of the local homestays. Overnight in local Tay`s homestay
DAY 2: Quan Ba – Yen Minh – Meo Vac – Ma Pi Leng – Dong Van.
6:30-7:00 Have breakfast, enjoy the fresh air of breathtaking mountains, check out from the homestay and be ready for the next experience – continue your journey to Meo Vac.
12:00 Enjoy lunch in Meo Vac.
13:00 We keep going to Dong Van to conquer Ma Pi Leng Pass. It is one of the most beautiful
Rocky Mountains, unique landscape and famous place in Ha Giang. You will have chance to stand on the steep cliffs of Nho Que River, a green river which flows from China and through Vietnam for about 46 km. Standing on Ma Pi Leng’s top point and outstretch your arms, you’ll seem like you’re flying into the skies. Indeed, the harmonious beauty of ground, sky, and mountainous scenes may steal the heart of any tourists.
15:30 Follow local guide to visit the small dotted village where H`mong people live with extraordinary mountainous landscapes. From here, We will enjoy the incredible view of winding
17:00 Check in at the Hotel / Homestay in Dong Van Town.
19:00 Have dinner and enjoy the night life of the local people there.
DAY 3: Dong Van – H’mong King palace -Hanoi
If you are here on early morning Sunday you have chance to experience the very exciting and Colorful Dong Van market, where a dozen tribes living in the surrounding area, and traditionally dressed, come to sell their goods…
08:30 After breakfast, start a new day to Dong Van rocky highland Geopark This place is unique combination between Geoheritages and cultural heritages. It not only is
sculpture product, a historical rocky page of the nature present to human people but also contain values of biological diversity, tourism, fossils…Especially, the cultural of community 17 ethnic groups on Dong Van karst plateau Geopark
On the way you will visit the Hmong King`s Palace. This is one of the most special, cultural and historical monuments in Dong Van, the Vietnam war, and life of the ethnic people.
12:30 – 13:00 Enjoy lunch in local restaurant right next to peaceful stream then back to Ha Giang
16:00 Return to Ha Noi
22:30 Arrive back in Ha Noi. Say good bye to you and see you next trips
- Big A/C bus with comfortable seats and experienced driver
- 2 Bottles of water per day during 3 days
- Professional English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 3 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets and accommodation in Ha Giang
- Insurance during the time on bus
- Travel insurance, drink, vat
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
Price & Cancellation
- Children from 7 – 10 years: 75% of Adult’s price
- Children from 4 to 6 years: 50% of Adult’s price
- Children under 3 years: Free of charge
What should to bring
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap due to the weather is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October,
- November, December, January, February and March
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent, cash in Vietnam Dong (US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted)
- Homestay’s facilities are not as in hotel in Ha Giang.
- Keep contact with Expert Vietnam Tour to get support any time.