HALONG BAY – CHEAPEST CRUISES
Halong Bay called The Descending Dragon is as Unesco World Heritage Site, and a popular travel destination, in Quang Ninh Province, Vietnam. Halong Bay features thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various sizes and shapes. Halong Bay is a center of a larger zone which includes Bai tu Long Bay to the northeast, and Cat Ba Island to the Southwest. These larger zones share simalar geological, geographical, geomorphological, climate and culture characters.
In the morning:
7h45 – 8h45: Our driver and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or our office depart to Ha long Bay, spend 3,5 hours . On the haft way stop for short break in Hai Duong Province 25 minutes. Arrive Tuan Chau International Port, Start cruising and enjoy a Special lunch with Vietnamese Traditional Dishes while the boat slowly slides on romantic waves of the sea.
In the afternoon:
We enjoy kayaking or bamboo boat if you have booking.Then Visiting ‘’Thien Cung Cave” or the Cave of Heavenly Palace is on the same island , Thien Cung Cave makes the visitors the impression of being in a heavenly world. After that, we return to Tuan Chau International Port, get on the bus back to Hanoi
Arrive in Hanoi around 8:30PM. Tour Ends!
Click here to get more tours Halong Day Trip
Ha long bay package tours
– Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
– A bottle of water per person on the bus.
– English speaking tour guide.
– All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary.
– Meals as : Lunch
– Beverages, tax and personal expenses
– Others not clearly mentioned above
– Kayak or small boat
Children under 4 years old is FOC
Children from 4 – 6 years old is 50% charged of adult
From 6 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
– You should bring sun glasses, insect repellent,…
– Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operating conditions.
– Special requests on food(diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
– Pick up time: at Hanoi Old Quarter will be picked up from 8 – 8:45 AM.