MAJESTIC HALONG CRUISE is the first 3&4-star cruise on Halong Bay operators a Unique and Difference Journey. With destinations: Titop Island or Pearl Farm Village will be a memorable journey of tourists to visit Halong Bay.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Majestic Halong Cruise (L/D)
07:30 – 08:30 Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
08:30 Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
10:00 Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
12:00 Arrive Tuan Chau harbor, Halong Bay.
12:15 Welcome to Majestic Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
12:30 Have Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
14:30 Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village , take rowing boat through the village or kayaking
15:30 Continued exploration the bay.
16:00 Arrival in Titop Island, participate in activities on the island (swimming, climb the mountain,…)
17.30 Back Majestic Halong cruise and relax.
18:00 Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Majestic Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:30 Time for dinner enjoying special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
21:00 Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Majestic Cruise.
Day 2: Majestic Halong Cruise – Hanoi (B/L/D)
06.30: Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast.
08:00 Arrive Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
10:00 Check-out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
11:00 Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
12:00 Majestic Cruise are landing Halong Bay harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:30 Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
14:30 Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop.
16:00 – 16:30 Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
|Tour inclusion||Tour exclusion||THINGS TO BRING|
|– Bus around the trip (Pick up and drop of in the old quarter only).
– Entrance fees and service charge.
– English speaking guide.
– Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar.
– Kayaking or rowing boat.
– Welcome drink.
– Meals on-board.
– Sunrise Tai Chi demonstration.
– Insurance on-board.
– Cooking class on cruise.
– Tips for tour guide and driver.
– Personal expenses.
– All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above.
|– Sun block
– Camera + Film
– Insect repellent
– Original Passport (Please do not forget to bring you all passport with you)
– A wide brimmed hat
– Swimming costume
Children under 5 years old sharing 01 cabin with parents are FOC.
Children from 5 to 9 years old sharing 01 cabin with parents are charged 75% adult.
Children from 10 years old sharing 01 cabin with parents are charged as adults.
– The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
– Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be change – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
– For safety reasons, these below visitors are not recommended to cruise overnight in Halong Bay:
– Person with disability: physical or sensory.
– Person who has symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
– Person who is older than 80.
– Person who is overweight (>120kg).