15:30-16:30: Driver and guide pick you up from your hotel. On the way to Hoi An, we will visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain)
- Marble Mountain is a complex consisting of Kim (Iron Mountain), Mộc (Wood Mountain), Thủy (Water Mountain), Hỏa (Fire Mountain), Thổ (Earth Mountain) symbolizing for 5 main elements of the universe in Asia Culture. You will discover the mysterious beauty of caves combining the sacred atmosphere of Buddhism. Visiting Tam Thai Pagoda, Linh Ung Pagoda.
- You will admire the masterpieces of exquisite stone sculptures created by the skilful hands of artisans in Non Nuoc village at the foot of the mountain.
18:00: Depart to Hoi An Ancient Town. You will have dinner with a lot of unique local dishes like Cao Lau, Hoanh Thanh, Banh Bao, Banh Vac …
Visit Hoi An Acient town, with: Japanese Bridge: This only remain of Japanses culture is now considered as a symbol of Hoi An. Taking a walk on the street along the Hoai River, enjoy the night life of Hoi An Town. Colorful lanterns are hung on in front of the houses, across the streets and paths all around the town, which is going to make you feel peaceful, serene and want to last this walk forever.
21:00: Return to Da Nang. End of services. Goodbye & See you again!
Click here to get more Danang Tours
- Transfer by a good-condition coach.
- Special dinner with local foods in Hoi An.
- Good English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees for sightseeing.
- Mineral water on coach .
1. Please provide personal information including Full name, Birth-year, Gender, Nationality and contact details.
2. 1–4 year-old children: Free of charge (Shared lunch with parents). 5–10 year-old children: 50% of full charge (½ adult lunch). Above 10 years old: Full charge.