DETAILS ITINERARY 6 – HOUR – CRUISING
8:45 – 9:30: Pick up your hotel or meeting point (around the Old Quarter) and start the trip with 3.5 hours to the harbor with 01 short break on half way for about 20 minutes.
12:00 – 12:15: Arrive Tuan Chau harbor, check on the boat and enjoy Vietnamese set menu lunch while cruising through the amazing rocks: Incense burner, cock fighting…
13h30 – 14:00: visit the biggest and the most beautiful cave of Ha Long bay – Amazing cave
14:45 – 15:15: Discover Luon cave (water cave) with some options:
- Kayaking or bamboo rowing boat.
- Relaxing on the big boat if you prefer to have more free time by yourself
15:45 – 16:00: Visit Titov Island.
- Swimming on the beach
- Trekking up to Titov peak for taking photos with panoramic view of Ha Long bay.
17:00 – 17:30: Tea break time on sundeck to enjoy sunset
17:30 – 17:45: Back to Ha Long harbor.
20:00 – 20:20: Arrival to Ha Noi Drop you off at your hotel (around old quarter).End of trip.
Looking another boat, click here
• Round-trip transfers by air-conditioned coach
• Pick-up and drop-off within the Old Quarter
• Professional English-speaking guide
• All entrance and sightseeing fees
• Lunch with seafood or requested diet
• Cruise in Halong Bay
• Kayaking or bamboo boat
• All taxes & service charges Exclusions
• Beverages, gratuities, travel insurance, and personal expenses
• Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, or strikes etc.
What to bring
• Hat or umbrella
• Sun cream & Sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Extra clothes (in case you get wet after kayaking)
Children under 4 years old is FOC
Children from 4 – 6 years old is 50% charged of adult
From 6 and above will be charged as adult (100% tour price)