Ha Long Bay – 2 Days 1 Night
(Aclass Legend Cruise )
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay Tours – Overnight on boat (Lunch + Dinner)
7:45 – 8:30 Pick-up from your hotel for the tour departure.
12 – 12.30 at noon.
Day 2: Halong Bay Tours – Hanoi (Breakfast + Lunch)
6:00 – 7:00
– For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
– Breakfast, coffee, tea served.
After breakfast, we sail through the waters and pass by a number of caves and we drop anchor at Surprising (Sung Sot) Cave.
– Disembark and visit Surprise Cave located on Bo Hon Island. It is one of the widest grottoes in Ha Long Bay with thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
We board the cruise again. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Bags can be left in the luggage store. You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 at noon.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30/17:00
– Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by our air-conditioning bus
– Accommodation on boat as your cabin booking as your request
– All meals on board as 02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast
– Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drink
– Tai Chi
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Local rowing boat
– Fruits and local wine party
– Internet wifi on dining room (note: Wifi on boat is not very strong in some area)
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges
– Tips and Beverages
– Personal Expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned as included
What to bring when you travel with us
– Sun block
– Camera + Film
– Insect repellent
– Original Passport (Please do not forget to bring your all passport with you)
– A wide brimmed hat
– Swimming costume