Day 1: Hanoi- Bangkok- Pattaya
08h00: Pick you up at the meeting point to Noi Bai airport, procedures for aircraft VJ901 at 11h10 depart to Bangkok.
13h00: Plane landing at Survanabuhmi airport – Bangkok, the entry procedures to Thailand. Thai car and guides welcome the delegation at the airport. Then depart to Pattaya (160km) – famous resort city of Thailand. On the way visit the Tiger Zoo – Tiger Farm (see the strange life of zoo animals such as mother pig, tiger, pig tiger mother, circus crocodile, circus pig, circus tiger …). Arrive in Pattaya, dinner delegation, check-in hotel, rest. Evening: Hanoi Journey send you a BBQ seafood party.
Guests can sign up for the special show – Sexy Show (own paying game fee) or freedom to roam and explore the entertainment world of Sleeping City Pattaya. Overnight at 4 * hotel in Pattaya.
Day 2: Pattaya
06h30: Breakfast buffet at the hotel.
07h30: You join the “Journey to explore Coral Island” by speed boat – here you self-bathing and free to participate in the sea games such as parachuting, motorized water sports, skateboarding, Snorkeling on coral reefs (own paying game fee).
• You visit the Royal Palace – Baan Sukhawadee is built in the palace architecture, items in the castle is gold. Here, you enjoy the buffet and see performances of traditional dance music and monumental.
• Golden Buddha Mountain (Khao Chee Chan) – famous for the image of Buddha carved gold on the mountain.
• MINI SIAM – “Window of the World” of Southeast Asia with miniature models of the most outstanding architectural masterpieces of Thailand and the World built in beautiful gardens.
• Tour guide to visit the center of processing gold and silver gems famous and the largest in Thailand – World Gems Collection: tourists free shopping, shopping here. Have dinner at the restaurant. Afterwards, the delegation enjoyed the Alcaza Show or Colosseum Show performed by the famous natives of the Kingdom of Thailand performing (including entrance tickets). Overnight at 4* hotel in Pattaya.
Day 3: Pattaya- Bangkok
Morning: After breakfast, check-out, you return to Bangkok. On the way, you visit:
• Visit Shaithip Garden (Butterfly Garden): showcasing the three regions of the Kingdom of Thailand such as canned Bird’s Nest soup made from the blood of the bird’s nest is good and beneficial to the body, natural honey bee)
• Visit the Snake Research Center, enjoy the snake show by hand, listen to the pharmacist and explain the use of rare snakes in the kingdom of Thailand and snakes that Thai people Studied more than 100 years ago.
• And then shop at the famous Leather Factory Outlets. Lunch: At local restaurants in the city.
• You take a boat ride on the Chao Praya River: See floating fish on the river, visit Wat Yanawa Boat Temple built by the King V.
• Afternoon: Go shopping at one of Thailand’s major supermarkets such as: WORLD TRADE CENTER, MABOONMARRKE, PRATUM MARKET, ROBINSON SILOM, BIGC, SOGO MARKET, TOKYO or Pratunam clothing wholesale market.
Overnight at 4 * hotel in Bangkok.
Day 4: Bangkok- Hanoi
Morning: After breakfast, check out hotel, car and guide you to visit Vimanmek Palace, the palace of King Rama V
In the Royal Palace. Presents: ivory – glass – silverware – crockery – antiques …. There you can better understand how the activities of the Thai royal court. Lunch at our guide to give you a snack.
Afternoon: Arrive at the airport for the flight to VJ902 at 14h00 Hanoi.
15h50: Back to Hanoi. End the tour itinerary.
HAVE A GOOD TRIP
- Meals as indicated
- Accomodation, tours & Transportation
- Attraction entrance fee
- Tour Guide
- International & Domestic Airfare
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime + Optional visits + Personal expenses (Telephone, laundry…)
- Personal travel insurance
- Tips for guide, driver & hotels’ porters
- Meals not indicated in the itinerary
- Thailand Visa upon arrival
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above