Perfume Pagoda 1 Day Tour
7:45: Hanoi Journey will pick you up at your hotel and depart for the Perfume Pagoda. Half way there, you will take 20 minutes short break for the restroom or window shopping the handicraft products like lacquer wares, paintings, embroideries.
10:00: Arrival at the Perfume Pagoda. After a scenic hour and a half boat ride along The Yen stream and a 2 hour trek, you reach the HuongTich Cave, which is located on the top of the mountain to experience the breathtaking view of the mountainous landscape.
Next, you’ll visit the ThienTru Pagoda or Pagoda leading to Heaven, Pagoda of the Perfume Vestige. before stopping at a restaurant for lunch.
16:30: After, the boat trip back to Ben Duc, we depart for Hanoi, arriving in the city around 18:30.
- Pick-up and drop off by our shuttle bus with Air-conditioning (Hanoi – Perfume Pagoda – Hanoi)
- Rowing boat trip on river
- Entrance fee
- English speaking guide.
- 10% Government tax and 5% service charge
- Personal expenses
- Cable Car Ticket (Pay extra 5 USD / an one way ticket & 10 USD / a two way ticket)
What shoud bring
- A hat and sunscreen
- Comfortable clothing and footwear for walking
- Sense of fun and adventure