Sapa – Bac Ha Market Tour 4 Nights – 3 days (Sapa Trekking)
Night 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai by Night Train
Our staff picks you up at the hotel then drive to Hanoi station for a night train to Sapa you can book the whole cabin or you can share with 2 other persons. There are several train depart from Hanoi station between 7pm to 10pm, the journey is about 8,5 hours, arrive Lao Cai Station next morning .
Overnight on the train (the cabin with 4 berths, soft sleeper and air-conditioning),
- Our guide picks you up at Lao Cai train station then drive up to Sapa about 50 minutes by minivan,
- Take morning showers at a small guest house then your breakfast at a local restaurant here.
- After breakfast & short morning break, we start trekking from Sapa town. Our trekking route is from Sapa center through the villages of Hmong and Dzay people where you can meet the locals working on the mountainsides or the rice terraces, kids ride on the back of buffalo, catch the photograph of picturesque valleys, awesome scenery, and local daily life.
- You will have picnic lunch on trekking route then keep on trekking to Ta Van village of Dzay people, where you will be warmly welcomed by the local people, share the dinner with them, and stay at their traditional wooden house.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
- Accommodation: Home stay in Tavan Village
Day 2: More trek and get back to Sapa
- Get up early to enjoy the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the village .
- After breakfast, you will take the road to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dzao minority through the paths among terraces field and through the bamboo forests. Visit Silver waterfall and Rattan Bridge, visit the people in the village and then cross MuongHoa River up to the mountain to visit Supan village of the H’mong people – the last village on the trekking route
- Get back to Sapa by the minivan. On the way back visiting the ancient stone circle where stones are decorated with ancient carvings.
- Check in hotel. and your free time to explore Sapa town
- Breakfast & Lunch included .Dinner on your own
- Accommodation: Hotel in Sapa
Day 3: Sapa to Bac Ha Market and Lao Cai Station
- Take breakfast early, check out of the hotel, and then you will be transferred to Bac Ha market by bus . It’s about 106 km from Sapa and goes through the beautiful route of the mountainous area. Arrive Bac Ha on Sunday you will have a chance to join the biggest ethnic market in the Lao Cai province, where you will find the bustling trading of the local man with buffaloes, horses, blacksmiths, saddlers . Here you can also find traditional medicine doctors with their thousands of mountain herbs and plants, and lots of brocade traditional clothes and local artifacts.
- Many groups of ethnic people can find here as Hmong Dao, Tay, Nung, as well as Phu La and several other minorities. Make sure to arrive Bac Ha before 9 a.m as the market will end at about 12 :30 noon.
- Have lunch at one of the market stalls inside the market for more of traditional taste.
- In the afternoon, walking around villages of Flower H’mong and tasting corn wine. Then we take you back to Lao Cai city have dinner there then boarding the night train.
Night 4: Lao Cai – Hanoi by night train
- Arrive in Hanoi station at 5.30 get back your hotel or joining your next tour plan.
- Breakfast & Lunch included. Dinner on your own
- Overnight on the train
- English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees: One time each during tour.
- Meals on above
- Transfer to Hanoi Station
- Personal Pocket Money
- Soft drink (beer, coca cola…)
- All other services not indicated above
- Tran ticket, Bus ticket
- Single Suplement : 60 USD
What To Bring:
- Sun Block
- Wide brim hat
- Camera + Film
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Warm clothes
- Insect Repellent
- Original Passport