V’Spirit mean Vietnamese soul. During the journey with V’Spirit cruise, the beloved visitors have a chance to experienced what is considered as the “soul of Vietnam” From the carefully prepared meals with nature of fresh ingredients , from the Vietnamese fisherman daily life in the Vung Vieng fishing village – largest fishing village in Halong
Beside of Vietnam genuine experience, you also have the chance to visit and admire the famous scenic Ha Long Bay – the world natural heritage was recognize twice times by UNESCO.
Currently, V’Spirit cruises teams have total 3 boats ( 12 cabins boat,13 cabins boat, 16 cabins boat) with synchronization quality and rooms that are equipped with the most convenient facility for your enjoyable trip .
Day 1: Hanoi- Ha Long Bay- Sung Sot Cave- Titov Island
08h00 – 08h30: Pick-up at your hotel in Hanoi Old quarter and start the scenic route to Halong Bay.
12h30 – 13h00: Embark V’Spirit Cruise followed by a short cruise safety briefing with the captain.
13h30 – 14h30: Savor a delectable lunch while V’Spirit Classic cruises among the limestone islands.
15h00 – 16h00: Explore the amazing stalagmite in Sung Sot Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
16h00 – 17h00: Cruising to Titov island for swimming and relaxing on the clean sandy beach of Titov or trekking up to the top of the island for a panorama photo hunting of Halong Bay.
17h00 – 17h30: Return to the cruise and continue the journey to the quiet area while enjoying beautiful seascape on the way.
17h30 – 19h00: Enjoy snack party on the sundeck catching the Sunset moment when the sun starts dipping in the sea.
19h00: Dinner is served with Vietnamese cuisine. Socialize with other guests, take part in board games, try the squid fishing, or just laze around chatting with your friend and crew member.
Overnight on board.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay- Hanoi
06h30 – 07h15: Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or photos hunting on the Sundeck.
07h30 – 08h30: Have a light breakfast on board and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of Halong Bay in the morning.
09h00 – 10h00: Kayaking around the Man’s Head Islet area- the hidden corner of the bay.
10h15: Return to the cruise, refreshment and check out of your cabin.
10h15 – 11h00: On the way back to the harbor you will one again passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet, and more beautiful corner of Halong Bay.
11h00 – 12h15: While heading back to the harbor, watch the fruit carving demonstration and participate in the Cooking Class before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12h15 – 12h30: Disembark V’Spirit Cruise
12h30 – 13h00: Transfer back to Hanoi by shuttle bus
Beside 1 night overnight on the cruise, you can see cruises itinerary for V’Spirit Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
- Welcome Drinks
- Shuttle bus with compliment bottled water (P/u: Hanoi city center)
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Deluxe Cabins and A/C and en-suite Bathrooms
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Taxes and Service Charges
- Airfares, Private Car Transfers
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
12 Cabin cruise :
- Launched : 2011
- Dimension: 28 x 7,5 x 6.5 m ( L x W x H)
- No of cabin : 12 deluxe cabins ( included double, twin, and triple room )
- Average Room Size : 16 sqm
- Capacity : 27 passengers.
13 Cabins cruise :
- Launched : 2012
- Dimension: 28 x 8 x 7 m ( L x W x H)
- No of cabin : 13 deluxe cabins ( included double, twin, and triple room )
- Average Room Size : 14 sqm
- Capacity : 26 passengers .
16 Cabin cruise :
- Launched : 2012
- Dimension: 38 x 9.6 x 8 m ( L x W x H)
- No of cabin : 14 deluxe cabins + 2 premium cabin ( included double, twin and triple room )
- Average Room Size : 16 sqm
- Capacity : 36 passengers .
Cabin facilities :
- Individually controlled Air-Conditioning
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Life Jackets
Services and Facilities on boat
- Reception (English and Vietnamese speaking)
- 24-hour security
- Theme Parties on request
- Tai Chi exercise
- Cooking demonstrations
- The Internet on board
- Car Rental Service with Driver
- Kayaking & Fishing equipment
- Fully furnished cabins
Cruising Events (on request)
- Meetings & Conferences Wedding Ceremonies
- Location: V’Spirit Classic Sundeck, The Beaches in the Bay, Drum Cave, Ho Dong Tien Cave…
- Lunch on sundeck, at beaches
- Dinner on the sundeck, at beaches, in the cave.