HANOI – CAT BA – LAN HA BAY 2D1N
Lying to the south of Halong Bay off the north-eastern coast of Vietnam, the 300-or-so karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha are just as beautiful as those of its superstar neighbour, but feel more isolated and untouched. Lan Ha also has the additional attraction of numerous white-sand beaches, which aren’t found at Halong.
DAY 1: HANOI – CATBA NATIONAL PARK- TRUNG TRANG CAVE (L,D)
7h00-7h30: Our bus pick you up from oldquarter or Hanoi Opera house depart to Lan Ha Bay Tour
11h30-12h00: Arrive Cat Ba town check in hotel , then have lunch in restaurant.
14h:00 : Our local tour guide will take you to visit Cat Ba National Park by motorbike/car depend how big group which is a tourist attraction to millions of domestic and oversea visitors. Its chance to take nice photo on top view of Ngu Lam Peak
16:00: Keep moving to visit Trung Trang cave which has an ecosystem in mysterious darkness, home to many species of creatures such as bats, birds, insects and reptiles. The lighting system is very limited to preserve the characteristics of the ecological environment in the cave
Evening : Have dinner and overnight in hotel.
DAY 2: CATBA – LAN HA BAY FULLDAY CRUISE – HANOI ( B/L)
08h00-08h30: Our bus pick you up from your hotel in Cat Ba Island transfer to Beo Harbour, then get onboard start cruising through Beo fishing village one of the biggest in Lan Ha bay and Ha Long Bay
10h30: Arrive the area near Halong Bay and enjoy kayaking activities and paddle by your own discovery the bay.
12h30: Welcome Vietnamese Lunch serves onboard group friends
Afternoon boat cruising to the beach its time for swimming and jumping off
15h30-16h00 Arrive Beo harbour, get on the bus back to Hanoi
19h-19h30: Arrive to Hanoi, tour end
- Boat cruising
- Meals on tour as: B,L,D
- Hotel room in Cat Ba 2,3 person/room
- National park and trung trang cave visit
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- Other beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All other services not mentioned in the program
- Children Policy
- Free of charge for infant (below 04 year old), other expenses pay by parents
- Children from 05 to 9 year old are charged 75%
- From 10 year old are charge 100%
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 50% adult ticket
- Children 75% have one private seat and lunch