DAY 1: Hanoi- Sapa- Ham Rong Mountain/ Cat Cat village (overnight at Hotel) (Lunch, Dinner)
06:30: Car and our guides pick you up at the Old Quarter and depart to Sapa. It takes 6 hours to arrive Sapa. During the journey, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful scenery on the both sides of this road.
12:30: Arrival Sa Pa, Our guide will pick you at bus station and take you go to our hotel.
13:00: You have lunch and rest at the hotel for an hour.
14:00: You visit the resort Ham Rong Mountain with Indochina orchid garden, Heaven gate, and enjoy landscape on the Ham Rong Mountain. You also have an opportunity to interact with ethnic people and take
some photos. ( Can visit Cat Cat Village instead of Ham Rong Moutain)
18:30: You come back the hotel for breaking and have dinner.In the evening, You are free to play and enjoy dishes grilled specialties for heating the cold of Sapa. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
DAY 2: Sapa- Conquering Fansipan mountain by Cable Car (Breakfast, lunch)
07:00: You have breakfast at the hotel.
09:00: The car and guide take you to Fansipan Cable Car station to begin the journey conquering Fansipan by modern cable car system in the world to the point of 2800m then continue gaining for Fansipan at an altitude of 3.143m – the roof of Indochina.
11:3 0: You come back the hotel. Check out the hotel and have lunch.
In the afternoon, you have an hour free to visit Sapa town and Sapa market. You can buy some souvenirs from here.
15:00: Our driver will take you go to bus station and you get the bus to come back Hanoi
22:00: Arrive Hanoi. End your Cable Car Fansipan Mountain Tour.
- All land transportation by air-conditioned vehicles as tour itinerary indicates.
- Bus ( 16 seat minivan or a 45 seat tour bus), cold water, free Wi-Fi.
- Meals as indicated: B= Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner.
- Enthusiastic, experienced English-speaking guide during the tour.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Travel insurance journey with the maximum compensation.
- VAT (10%)
- Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping).
- Tipping/ Gratuities.
- Single Supplement (upon your request)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.