DAY 1: Hanoi – Mai Chau Valley (L,D)
7:00 – 8:00 : Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van/bus
10:00 : Short break
11:30-12:30 : Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:30 : Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving
scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00: Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00 : Enjoy the dinner, you will have a chance to Enjoy traditional dishes prepared in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional
Dance show and drink the traditional wine “ruou can”.
DAY 2: Mai Chau – Pu Luong Nature Reserve – Ha Noi (B,L)
7:30-8:30 – Breakfast time
8:30-10:30 – Drive 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve, we will stop on the way to see chopsticks factories and take photos sometimes.
10:30 – 12:30 – Arrive to Pu Luong Nature reserve, we will take a short break for 10 minutes before start to do trekking and explore a beautiful scenery of the mountains and stunning rice terraces
12:30 – 15:30 – Enjoy Lunch in the village and take a rest before we restart trekking then drive back to Mai Chau.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
7:30 – 8:00 Drop off at the guest’s hotel.
- You should take long sleeve clothes, a hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent
- You should not take heavy luggage
- Superior Room: 95 USD/pax ( Single supplement: +15 USD)
- Deluxe Room: 110 USD/pax (Single supplement: +15 USD)
|– Round trip transportation, air – condition van/bus with complimentary water
– Tour guide
– Dormitory or Bungalow
– Entrance fee
– Bicycle or motorbike ( depending on the tour programs)
– Traditional dance & can wine
– Personal expenses.
– Motorbikes drivers ( depends on the tour programs)