Hightlight: A short journey from Mai Chau is Pu Luong Nature Reserve. This beautifully preserved area comprises of rich, primary tropical rainforest, limestone peaks and fertile agricultural land. It is a fantastic place to explore the wilderness of the Vietnamese countryside or stop to meet the locals and bond over a refreshing cup of tea. The stunning scenery is best experienced on foot or by bicycle which can be rented easily from one of the villages.
10:00 : Short break
11:30-12:30 : Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive in Mai Chau
12:30 : Traditional lunch in our home(vegetarian available)
14:30: Bicycle ride with your tour guide, see farmers working in fields, locals weaving
scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages.
17:00: Free time for cycling, walking, shopping
19:00 : Enjoy the the dinner, you will have a chance to Enjoy traditional dishes prepared in the style of the native Thai and watch the Thai’s traditional
Dance show and drink traditional wine “ruou can”.
8:30-10:30 – Drive 35km to Pu Luong Nature Reserve, we will stop on the way to see chopsticks factories and take photos sometimes.
10:30 – 12:30 – Arrive to Pu Luong Nature reserve, we will take a short break for 10 minutes before start to do trekking and explore a beautiful scenery of the mountains and stunning rice terraces
12:30 – 15:30 – Enjoy Lunch in the village and take a rest before we restart trekking then drive back to Mai Chau.
19:00 – Enjoy the dinner and take a comfortable sleep to recharge for the next activity in the next morning.
08:30 – Go with a local Thai tour guide, we will cycling for 2km before start the trek to visit more remote rural villages: Na Meo, Na Mo and Xam Pa villages to see the rice terraces and understand more about their culture and customs
12:00 – Back to the homestay, check-out and go for lunch
13:00– Free time for shopping and relaxing.
15:30 – Get on the van/bus to drive back to Hanoi.
19:00 – Arrive in Hanoi Old quater. Drop you off at your hotel
7:30 – 8:00 – Drop off at the guest’s hotel.
- Superior Room: 130 USD/pax ( Single supplement: +40 USD)
- Deluxe Room: 150 USD/pax (Single supplement: +20 USD)
- Round trip transportation by air-condition van
- Tour guide
- Meals in the village, entrance fees
- Bicycle or motorbike ( depending on the tour program)
- Traditional dance & can wine
- Personal expenses
- Free of charge for children under 4 years sharing bed with parents.
- Surcharge 75% rate of adult for children (5-9 years) sharing bed with parents.
- Over 9 years is adult’s rate
- A pair brings 2 children, the second children charged as adult
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- You should take long sleeve clothes, hat, trekking shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repelent, and flash light.
- You should not take heavy luggage