Duration:3 Days 2 Nights
- Trekking through many villages of hill tribes ,enjoy the amazing scenery while experience the breathtaking of ethnic people daily life
- Take a chance to learn about multi Vietnamese Ethnic people culture,
- Eating and sleeping at local people with homestay service
- Sapa is the magnificent mountainous in northern of Vietnam and an incredible place for trekking lovers. Hidden inside this area is the array of ethnic groups, all of whom have left their own boldly stamp of their cultures. Many tribes still keep their traditional ways of life in earthen houses or wooden stilt houses in the valleys. The imposing mountains and rice terraces give this area a great combination of nature and culture and are definitely a place for adventurers. Join us on this trip to experience a great trekking tour through local trail and learn more about the colourful cultural of hill tribes there.
Pick up at your hotel or Hanoi Journey Office at 20:00 and transfer to Hanoi train station to catch the night train to Lao Cai ( Tran time: SP3/21:50) Overnight on the train
Day 1: Sapa – Lao Chai – Ta van (B/L/D)
You will arrive at Lao Cai station at about 6:00 am. Our tour guide will pick up you at Lao Cai Station and then transfer you to Sapa by bus. Have breakfast before the trip starts. We Trek to Y Linh Ho and start trekking downhill at Muong Hoa Valley through rice paddy fields and small hamlets to learn about the life of hill tribes here. Communication exchange with local people in Lao Chai village. Cook & have lunch at a local family, continuing trekking through villages and rice terraced fields to Ta Van village settled by Dzay ethnic people which is supposed to be the most beautiful one in the area. Dinner and overnight with a local family in Ta Van. Overnight at-home stay of the Dzay people.
Day 2: Tavan – Giang Ta Chai – Supan – Ban Ho (B/L/D_)
Fare welling the local family than we continue to visit the Red Dao people at Giang Ta Chai where we also see a waterfall. The Red Dao women have very colorful red embroideries and coins on their clothing. On their head, they wear a red scarf. Some of the women have shaved off their eyebrows because of a nice Red Zao legend. We continue along small paths in the rice fields, cross the Muong Hoa River, Suspension Bridge and walk up to Supan. Enjoy a picnic lunch by the stream before moving on to Ban Ho villages. Get off the road to go downhill to BanHo village. Overnight at Ban Ho with a Tay family who has houses on stilts. Have dinner and stay overnight at the family.
Day 3: Ban Ho – Su Pan – SAPA – Lao Cai (B/L/D_)
Get up early in the morning for the fresh atmosphere in the countryside. Have breakfast and trek 2km to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during colonial times in Vietnam. Have a picnic lunch. In the afternoon you will trek 4km up to the main road to get the jeep to return to Sapa. Have free time in Sapa town before transfer to Lao Cai for an overnight train back to Ha Noi
Thank you for choosing Hanoi Journey and see you again!
- English Speaking guide
- Entrance fees: One time each during the tour.
- Meals on above
- Transfer to Hanoi Station
- Personal Pocket Money
- Soft drinks (beer, coca cola…)
- All other services not indicated above
- Tran ticket, Bus ticket
- Single Suplement : 50 USD
What To Bring:
- Sun Block
- Wide brim hat
- Camera + Film
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Warm clothes
- Insect Repellent
- Original Passport