HaLong Bay 1 Day Tour
– 1962: ‘Renowned National Landscape Monument’ by Vietnam Tourism Authority.
– 1994: UNESCO World Heritage Site by UNESCO
– 2012: New 7 Wonders by New 7 Wonders Foundation
– Member of Club of the Most Beautiful Bays of the World
08:00 – 08:30 Pick up at your hotel to start Ha Long Bay 1 Day Tour. Enjoy the interesting 3.5 hours drive to Halong city. You will enjoy the beauty of rice fields with busy farmer working using Vietnam traditional methods of cultivation on the way (We have a break 30 mins in the middle)
12:00 – 12:30 Check in Ha Long Bay 1 Day Cruise and enjoy lunch. While having lunch, the Captain will drive the Boat Cruising around the most magnificent bay and among thousands islands that jut out of the sea with its spectacular natural environment. Cruise through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors (Dog Rock, Incense Burner, Fighting Chicken), kayaking in Floating Village (optional), visiting ThienCung Cave – the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay during 45 minutes, it is located on a remote island in the bay. As the name suggests, the cave adorned with fantastic stalactites and stalagmites. Colored lights transform the scene into a fairytale palace. Going back to Tuan Chau Port where minibus is waiting for you to take you back to Hanoi.
20h30 – 21:00 Arriving in Hanoi. Finish the unforgettable Halong Bay full day Trip
- Car transfers within the tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at hotel.
- Meals as mentioned in the itineraries: Fresh seafood, Vietnamese food, Asian Food basic.
- Boat Trip Cruise to visit caves, tunnel caves
- Kayaking or Bamboo Boat
- English Speaking Tour guide.
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- All taxes & services charge
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, Tipping/ Gratuities
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.