Ha Long Bay – 2 Days 1 Night
(Swan Cruise – 3 stars)
Swan cruise: A 3-star cruise has brand new and well furnished with ancient style, GRATE food, staff is very FRIENDLY and professional. More than that , the itinerary for Swan cruise is totally different with others since they will exploring Bai Tu Long Bay, the new bay included whole area of Halong Bay, I might think that it is very suitable for those who want to look for a true vacation with peaceful and far away from hustle , it is really a nice choice. (Highly Recommended)
Day 1 : Hanoi – Halong Bay (Dinner/Lunch)
7.50-8.15 am : Our bus and tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quater or our office and transfer you to Ha Long City.
12.30 : Arrive Hon GaiHabour ‘s Office where you will be transferred by tender to the Swan Cruise. On arrival you will be greeted with a welcome drink, receive a cruise safety briefing and be shown to your cabin.
13.30 A delicious lunch of fresh seafood and Vietnamese cuisine will be served while we leisurely
Cruising to BaiTu Long Bay.
15:00 Enjoy the breath taking views of Ha Long Bay’s dramatic limestone karsts, peaceful inlets and floating villages. Your cruise will make a stop at VungVieng floating fishing village where you have the choice to explore the village by either bamboo sampan. After an hour of water activities you will return to Halong Swan Cruise for some free time to lounge on the sundeck or swim in Ha Long bay’s calm waters.
17.00 Back on board the boat we will cruise to our overnight anchorage point.
17.30 Before dinner you will take part in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration and enjoy cocktails on the deck as the sun sets.
19.15 Dinner will be a set menu of exquisite Vietnamese cuisine served in the dining room and enjoyed with other guests .
21.00 The rest of the evening is free to enjoy at your leisure, whether that’s relaxing in your cabin or taking part in Swan Cruises onboard activities which include, film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room board and card games. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
Overnight aboard Swan Cruise Halong.
DAY 2 :Halong Bay – Amazing Cave – Back Hanoi (Br/Lunch)
06.15 am: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 am: Have breakfast
08.00 am: Explore the Surprise Cave (Sung Sot Cave ).
08:15 am: Transfer by tender to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
10.00 am: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30 am: Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 am: Arrive at Hon GaiHarbour. Transfer by tender to the pier. Get on van or car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi approximate 4:30 PM.
Beside 1 night overnight on the cruise, you can see cruises itinerary for Swan Cruises 3 Days 2 Nights
- Local speaking English tour guide on boat.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Deluxe boutique cruise through Halong bay
- All meal on board (2 lunches, 1 dinners, 1 breakfast)
- Cooking demonstration
- 1 Sunset party
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in cabin
- Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- Service charge, Insurance on board
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Round trip shuttle bus from Hanoi:
- Visa Arrangements
- Beverages, Tips, and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Addinformation in this Cruise
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Two children below 12 staying in a separate cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price. Children from 12 years older will be charged the same as adults.
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or in bad weather conditions
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard.
What to bring
- Swimsuit, sun glasses, insect repellent.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Built: 2015
- Design concept: Vietnamese and traditional wooden style
- Length: 26 m
- Width: 6.6m
- Height: 7m
- Deck 1: Guest cabins and kitchen
- Dec k 2: Guest cabins + Bar and restaurant
- Deck 3: Sundeck + Bar
- Average cabin size: 10 – 12 sqm
- Sundeck: Large with tanning chairs
- Cabins Facilities: Comfort bedding, Air-con, Private Bath.
- Generator: 02 pieces
- Cruising speed: 15 – 17 kilometer per hour
- Crew: 10
- Total: 08 cabins (Double/Twin/Triple/Family)
- Number of Deluxe Cabins: 08 Cains
- Passenger Capacity: 17 pax
- Individually controlled Air-Conditioning
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- In-house Slippers
- Fire Extinguisher
- Life Jackets