Located to the east of Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay offers tourists a very natural beautiful view of the World’s Wonder. Legacy Cruise is one of few cruises visit this area with a reasonable price. At Halong Legacy Cruise, we offer guests unique itineraries in high-quality service standard: good customer services, well trained and skillful staff and modern facility.
Join Legacy Cruise, you will be served by a small team of young, professional and enthusiastic staff who have deep experience in cruise service sector in Halong bay. Let’s enjoy your experience many moments of peace, good service and a welcoming smile. We always commit to ensuring your trip to Halong bay with happy memories of a unique city and a special cruise.
Day 1: Hanoi- Ha Long Bay- Fishing Village- Kayaking (L/D)
07h30 – 08h00: the Local tour guide and the shuttle bus will pick you up from your hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter. Then it takes 4 hours to go to Halong bay.
12h30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina and be transferred to Legacy Cruise by tender. There you will be welcomed Welcome drinks will be served, check-in cabin
Vietnamese Lunch is served while cruising through the Halong bay. Then you have a chance to discover the bay by one of two options below:
- Rowing small local bamboo boat (around 1 hour) to visit Floating fishing village. The tour guide will help you to understand more about the local culture and people life at this fascinating village.
- There you will have 45 minutes to explore the bay and some tunnel by doing kayaking by yourself.
17h15: Back to the Legacy Cruise, cruising to Drum cave for docking and sleeping. Now you can relax in your cabin or enjoy sunbathing on the sundeck or capture all beautiful moments in your photograph… Enjoy the small party with fresh fruit and Vietnamese tea.
19h00: Dinner is served in the restaurant with many Vietnamese traditional foods.
21h00: It’s time for your leisure with chatting around the bar, dancing, and karaoke, watching the movie or enjoying night fishing… Relax and spend a romantic night on board
Day 2: Ha Long Bay & Cave- Back to Hanoi(B/L)
Start your day with Taichi exercises or a photo hunt.
07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served while cruising ahead to Halong bay. Passing many beautiful islets on the bay: Head man’s face islet, Saddle horse islet, Fairy lake, drum cave, Virgin cave…
- Option 1: Visit Surprise Cave, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay. You will feel surprise about imposing of stalagmites, stalactites and many exciting legendary stories about that.
- Option 2: Visit Titop island where you can swimming at the nice beach or climb up to the top & enjoy amazing Halong bay’s panorama.
9.00 am: Back to Legacy boat. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Keep sailing back to the port through the waters and passing many beautiful islets and island on the Halong bay.
10h30: Join a small fun cooking class to learn how to make Vietnamese Spring roll.
11h00: An early lunch is served.
12h00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
12h45: Return from Halong to Hanoi
Around 17h00: Arrive in Hanoi. 2 days 1-night cruise to Halong Bay on Legacy Cruise finished
Beside 1 night overnight on the cruise, you can see cruises itinerary for Halong Legacy Cruise 3 Days 2 Nights
- Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- English Speaking Guide on board
- All meal on board as itinerary
- Cooking demonstration
- Kayaking, transportations
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
- Meeting package (upon your request)
- Wedding package (upon your request)
Things to bring:
- Passport (valid passport is required when check-in)
- Insect Repellent
Legacy 09 cabins
- Build: (place/year) Halong (2012)
- Decks: 3
- Width: 6.7 m
- Height: 5.8 m
- Sundeck: on top
- Cabin: 9
- Crews: 9
- Passenger Capacity: 18
Legacy 09 cabins
- When: (place/year) Halong (2011)
- Length: 31.5m
- Width: 7m
- Height: 8.5m
- Deck 1: Guest cabins (07 superior cabins) and kitchen
- Deck 2: Guest cabins (04 deluxe cabins) + Bar and restaurant
- Sundeck: Large with tanning chairs
- Crew: 10
- Individually controlled Air-Conditioning
- Hot and Cold Shower
- In-house Slippers
- Hair Dryer
- Fire Extinguisher
- Life Jackets
Services and Facilities
- Reception (English and Vietnamese Speaking)
- 24-hour security
- Themed Parties on request
- Tai Chi exercise
- Cooking demonstrations
- Car Rental Service with Driver
- Kayaking & Fishing equipment
- Fully furnished cabins