Located to the east of Halong Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay offers tourists a very natural beautiful view of the World’s Wonder. Legacy Cruise is one of few cruises visit this area with a reasonable price. At Halong Legacy Cruise, we offer guests unique itineraries in high-quality service standard: good customer services, well trained and skillful staff and modern facility.
Join Legacy Cruise, you will be served by a small team of young, professional and enthusiastic staff who have deep experience in cruise service sector in Halong bay. Let’s enjoy your experience many moments of peace, good service and a welcoming smile. We always commit to ensuring your trip to Halong bay with happy memories of a unique city and a special cruise.
Day 1: Hanoi- Ha Long Bay- Lan Ha Bay- Fishing Village- Kayaking(L/D)
07h30 – 08h00: Pick up from your hotel in the Hanoi old Quarter to start your trip to Halong Bay on Legacy Cruise, one of the most convenient 4-star cruise.
12h30: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina, transfer to Legacy Legend cruise by tender, enjoy welcome drinks followed by cruise briefing & check-in your cabin.
Enjoy lunch with local tasteful food while cruising through the Halong bay toward Lan Ha bay, passing Bai Tu long bay, Ba hang fishing villages, fighting cocks, Dinh Huong island…
Afterward, you can choose yourself one of the options below:
- Option 1: Discover the local culture of Halong Bay by growing on a small bamboo boat to visit Floating fishing village. Under the introduction of the tour guide with many interesting facts and information, you will get more understanding about this fascinating village and its local community.
- Option 2:Challenge yourself by doing kayaking around the bay. On small kayaks, you and your friends, partner together with other travelers, will explore the hidden beauty of the bay during around 45 minutes.
17h15: Come back to the Legacy Cruise, cruising to Drum cave for docking. Time for relaxing afternoon, make the most of sunbathing on deck. Taking the picture on the way… Enjoy the small party with seasonal fresh fruit and traditional Vietnamese tea.
19h00: Enjoy dinner with selectable foods served in the restaurant.
21h00: Leisure yourself with your friend and family or join with another group on board by joining the dancing, karaoke; watching movie or night fishing…
Relax and spend a romantic night on board
Day 2: Explore Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay by Kayaking (B/L/D)
06h30 – 07h00: Start your new day at the middle of the bay with coffee, tea or photo hunting.
07h00 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board then transfer to a Day Boat for a cruise. Up to the weather, we will visit Three Peach beach or Soi Sim island belonging to Lan Ha Bay.
09h00 – 10h30: Swim and relax at the nice beach
10h45: Keep cruising to the Dark and Bright cave area, swimming before Lunch.
13h00: Explore the Dark and Bright Cave by kayaking.
15h00: Visit a floating Pearl Farm and learn how to make high-quality pearls.
16h00: Cruise back to the Halong Legacy for the second night.
19h00: Enjoy dinner. Socialize with other guests, squid fishing or just laze around. Overnight on board
Day 3: Ha Long Bay & Cave- Back to Hanoi
07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea and served while cruising ahead to Halong bay. Together with Legacy cruise, we are passing many beautiful islets on the bay: virgin cave, Head man’s face islet, Saddle horse islet, Fairy lake, drum cave, Virgin cave.
08h00: Visit splendid Surprise (Sung Sot) Cave.
- Optional: if you don’t want to visit Surprising cave, we can arrange to visit Titop island where you can swimming at the nice beach or climb up to the top & enjoy Halong bay panorama.
09h00: Back to Legacy boat. Take time to refresh and relax before checking out. Keep sailing back to the Habour through the waters and passing many beautiful islets and island on the Bai Tu long Bay.
10h30: Learn how to make Vietnamese traditional foods in our Vietnamese Cooking Class. Then an early lunch will be served.
12h00: Arrive at the pier. Time to say goodbye to the crew
12h45: Return from Halong to Hanoi
Around 17h00: Arrive in Hanoi. 3 Day 2 Night cruise to Halong Bay on Legacy Cruise finished
Beside 2 night overnight on the cruise, you can see cruises itinerary for Halong Legacy Cruise 2 Days 1 Night
- Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- English Speaking Guide on board
- All meal on board as itinerary
- Cooking demonstration
- Kayaking, transportations
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- Beverages, tips, and personal expenses
- Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
- Meeting package (upon your request)
- Wedding package (upon your request)
Things to bring:
- Passport (valid passport is required when check-in)
- Insect Repellent
Legacy 09 cabins
- Build: (place/year) Halong (2012)
- Decks: 3
- Width: 6.7 m
- Height: 5.8 m
- Sundeck: on top
- Cabin: 9
- Crews: 9
- Passenger Capacity: 18
Legacy 09 cabins
- When: (place/year) Halong (2011)
- Length: 31.5m
- Width: 7m
- Height: 8.5m
- Deck 1: Guest cabins (07 superior cabins) and kitchen
- Deck 2: Guest cabins (04 deluxe cabins) + Bar and restaurant
- Sundeck: Large with tanning chairs
- Crew: 10
- Individually controlled Air-Conditioning
- Hot and Cold Shower
- In-house Slippers
- Hair Dryer
- Fire Extinguisher
- Life Jackets
Services and Facilities
- Reception (English and Vietnamese Speaking)
- 24-hour security
- Themed Parties on request
- Tai Chi exercise
- Cooking demonstrations
- Car Rental Service with Driver
- Kayaking & Fishing equipment
- Fully furnished cabins